ARCHOS announces Child Pad slate that tastes like Ice Cream Sandwich
Indeed there are already numerous gadgets out there that may hold out the physical distress that minors encounter during the use of such devices. Archos sees its ICS-outfitted, 7-inch slate providing parental controls to our minors. Hailed Child Pad, this rapt-open slate isn’t just about savoring Android’s unsullied treat but doing so with a rather meek 1GHz processor and 1GB of RAM.
Hypothetically, that should be able to take care of your child’s multi-touch gestures. Besides, the machine comes with full access to the AppLibs Kids App Store, providing users with a portfolio of more than 10,000 games, apps and books. Regrettably, we haven’t received any intel on the kind of ports or in-house capacity numbers the Child Pad should have. However, good news is that Archos isn’t blocking any age limits, so go for yours (or for your child). It should hit major retail stores by end of the month.
- Expect Ice Cream Sandwich on Archos G9 by ‘first trimester’ of 2012
- New Blue Devils’ W16 out of the box tastes like Ice Cream Sandwich
- Zenithink announces Zepad C91 packing Amlogic’s 8726 Cortex A9 CPU, Ice Cream Sandwich imminent
- RAmos’ Android tablet W6 MID gets truly accustomed, Ice Cream Sandwich it is!
- Archos’ Arnova 8b G2 slate raises hope for penny-pinching tablet buffs (update: hands-on photos!)
- South Korea’s Hyundai A7 shows crisp display; goes for Ice Cream Sandwich and Allwinner’s A10
- Window N90 gets an Ice Cream Sandwich makeover