Asphalt HD Game for Android
TweetYou’re not having fun with your Droid phone if you don’t already have Gameloft’s Asphalt HD already installed! Just as the name suggests, Asphalt is all about cars (and not just any!), racing, speed and yes, accolades; so have you got yours yet? Let’s see why your favorite gizmo is not complete without the Asphalt HD game for Android.
First things first – Which version of Asphalt should you install?
Gameloft knows their market reach, and that includes catering to all and keeping them all! Be sure not to get all caught up and confused with all the different versions of Asphalt already released. So far, 11 Asphalt games have been released, but not all are designated for Android phones—which are the focus here.
Whatever your Droid phone may be, the Asphalt games that will work seamlessly on your phone have got to be: “Asphalt 5 HD” and “Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD”. There’s another addition, the “Asphalt 3: Street Rules 3D” which works well with lower cost Droid phones – so you’ve no reason to complain that your Droid is left out!
The “Asphalt 3: Street Rules 3D” for Android
Step into the street where the rules are made to be broken… Do you know your street rules just fine or are you better at breaking them? There’s only one way to find out with this great 3D game that will have you crunching all day long.
The mobi game, Asphalt has not grown to fame and popularity for nothing; by the time the 3rd version of this game was released, all fanatics were already waiting with bated breaths.
It’s an addictive world in 3 dimensions (3D) all round, where you get to step deep into the downright dirty, hardcore and hard-playing underground realm of motor racing.
Simply make your pick; whether you prefer to do it behind the steering wheel or on pedals, there is a wide range of top-notch vehicles and motorbikes to choose from. These include a range of 3 motorbikes and 9 vehicles (down from the Lambo Spyder to the Mini Cooper).
Darken the streets all the way from Honolulu to St. Petersburg, Rome to Las Vegas, and from San Francisco to Bombay and Tokyo. What’s more, your hot-on-rubber race machine incorporates over 15 customizable features to turn it into a killer race partner!
If you can’t be mean and hard in real life, how about you do it in this 3D HD world called Asphalt 3: Street Rules 3D?
And here’s what you can do: Throw any opponent off and out of the race track, dodge and race past roadblocks set out by slowing cops, get live coverage as you race through the streets from helicopters chasing and filming you from above…in short, this is the only world where you can break all the rules and have fun while at it without the fear of you getting a real-life criminal record…
With each milestone achieved, you’ll not only be unlocking the cool features but also earn your strokes in respect from the under-world.
The “Asphalt 5 HD” for Android
What’s your most coveted dream car? Could it be a Lamborghini, or a Ferrari? Whichever your pick, you won’t have to dream about driving it anymore! All this courtesy of the Android game: Asphalt 5 HD. If you thought racing games couldn’t get any better, then you’ll be in for the ride of your life in this game!
Fortunately, you have the option of choosing between two versions of Asphalt 5, if you don’t mind paying the little price, then you might as well just go the whole mile and buy the priced version, Asphalt 5 HD, or if you prefer to test-drive the game and get a feel of what’s in store, you could start off with the Asphalt 5 HD FREE version.
1) “Asphalt 5 HD Free”
One thing’s for sure, when it comes to the Asphalt 5 HD Free, you’ll have a hard time comprehending just why on earth this high-def Droid game is in any way “FREE”…! Packed with a massive load of amazing cool features, the Asphalt 5 HD Free would be worth a couple of bucks—but it isn’t!
Here are some of the great features you’ll get to enjoy, all for a no-cost on your Android phone:
- Choose from more than 30 of the world’s best, greatest, fastest, most renowned motor vehicles and motor bikes which include names such as: Audi, Mercedes Benz, Chevrolet, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Lotus, Ducati, Nissan, Mini Cooper and RUF
- Different race tracks and terrains where even more can be unlocked in the full version
2) “Asphalt 5 HD”
Get your Android on fire with the Asphalt 5 HD as you stump on the accelerator behind the steering wheel of your Lotus, Aston Martin, Ferrari, RUF, Ducati, or any other prestigious, high-end motor vehicle from a list of 42 motors (vehicles and motorbikes).
The 3D environment in high definition will absorb you in all ways, and so long as your phone has a 1024×600, an 854×480 or an 800×480 pixel screen, you’ll have a blast awing at the amazing graphics. You also won’t help fighting the urge explore all the streets in a dozen destinations from San Francisco to Honolulu, St. Tropez, Rome, Las Vegas, St. Petersburg, Bahamas, Tokyo and Bombay.
Some of the amazing features of the Asphalt 5 HD include:
- Several different modifiable motor parts for extreme performance
- Races in a range of 11 match leagues coupled with 55 racing events
- Online racing matches with other opponents online
- Localized multi-player mode that can facilitate about 6 racing opponents
- Challenger race events such as: Cop Chase, Duel Mode, Escape, Drift Contest, Last Man Standing, Time Attack, etc.
- Varied race tracks (muddy and dirty, snowed up, ramps and bumps) as you uncover the obscured shortcuts
The “Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD” for Android
If you thought that Asphalt, the smartphone game, couldn’t get any better, then you must have missed out on the 6th installment, Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD – and yes, it’s not called “Adrenaline” for nothing.
Perhaps they should have included this warning: Prone to causing a sharp rise in heartbeat, extreme levels of excitement, and addiction!
Do you have any of these Droid phones? If so, then Asphalt 6 is a must-have!
HTC: Vivo, Thunderbolt, Incredible 2, myTouch, Ace, Inspire 4G, G2, Shift 4G, Vision)
LG: Optimus 2X, G2x
Motorola: Droid 2, Droid 2 World Edition, Droid X, Cliq 2,
Nexus S 4G
Samsung: Nexus S, Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, Continuum, Fascinate, Captivate, Vibrant, Epic 4G,
Sony-Ericsson: SO-01C, Xperia Neo
Here are some of the unbelievable features of Gameloft’s Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD –
- A choice of 42 motor brands from big names like Aston Martin, Ford, Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc
- Choose from 12 different racing tracks all packed with high definition graphics
- Racing tracks include: Los Angeles, Bahamas, Tokyo, etc.
- Over 10 racing leagues and about 55 racing events
- Numerous tweaking points and motor adjustments for superior racing performance, including modifications of the decals, boosts, rims, among other parts
- Choice of local or online opposing players, and more than 6 multi-player racing matches
- Cool unlocked features with every stroke of success or accolades earned
Is Gameloft’s Asphalt game for you?
If you liked the NFS game (“Need For Speed”), then you’ve no need wasting time wondering if you would fall in love with the Asphalt game from Gameloft, it’s a sure thing!
If you’re worried about the cost, then here’s a breakdown of what you need to know:
- In case you’re not sure about the feel of the game and whether or not you would like it, how about trying out the free installment of Asphalt? (i.e., the Asphalt 5 HD Free)
- For the priced Android versions of Asphalt, the costs range from only about $3.00 to $5.00 and it’s a one-time fee for a lifetime of fun
To download the any of the Android installments of Asphalt, you can simply buy them from the official website of Gameloft (gameloft.com) or from the Android Market (market.android.com). There are also other approved resellers, but make sure you’re not buying a pirated copy or a corrupted version of the game.
All in all: A superb game for your Droid phone – If you don’t have it on your Android, then you don’t know what Android gaming is all about!