Jiayu G3S Refurbished Version of G3
TweetThe Shenzhen-based Jiayu has carved a place for itself in the mobile market. Relatively new to the industry, it has brought to fame the celebrated Jiayu G4. Other devices released by the company include Jiayu G2, G2S and G3. Now, the Jiayu G3 gets a face-lift in the form of Jiayu G3S. The Jiayu G3S sports a quad-core MT6589 where a dual-core MTK6577 resides in the heart of the G3. The MT6589 from MediaTek has a clock speed of 1.2 GHz and is paired with a PowerVRTM SGX Series5 3D GPU. From G3’s Android 4.0, this device will run on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1.
Aside from the chipset and the OS, the rest of the specs are pretty much identical. Storage-wise, it will have the same 1 GB RAM, 4 GB ROM and a maximum 32 GB of storage expansion via a TF card. The primary camera is an 8 megapixel shutter and it also comes with a 2 megapixel secondary snapper. This device will feature 2G and 3G network connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth with EDR & A2DP, Built-in GPS & A-GPS, FM Radio, Gravity, Light and Proximity Sensors and dual SIM capability. The screen will still be a 4.5 inch HD IPS Capacitive Multitouch display with a resolution of 1280 X 720 pixels.
- Jiayu G4: The New and Gorgeous Quad-Core Smartphone
- The Beautiful JIAYU G2S Smartphone
- MediaTek-powered JIAYU G3 phone packs WCDMA, Quadband, GSM, dual SIM and PowerVRTM SGX Series5 3D
- How to know what Android version you have
- Meet the Upgraded Version of Superpad FlyTouch
- TCL Y900 To Sport The MT6589 Quad-Core Processor
- The Nifty Newman K1