Window N101: dual core awesomeness
After Window N90 grabbed everyone’s attention, now Window N101 has entered the limelight and is ready for some recognition. Like the N90, this device belongs to the dual core engine series and obviously, the big difference between N90 and N101 is the display size with the latter sporting a generous 10.1-inch screen.
From what we have seen, Window N101 is exactly the same as the Cube U30GT; dual-core processors, 10.1-inch IPS 1208 by 800 pixels touchscreen powered by 1.5GHz RK3066 dual core processors, Mali-400MP Quad-Core GPU, 1GB DDR3 RAM and an internal storage capacity of 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. The slate is running Google’s latest Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. Adding to that bill of awesomeness are WiFi functionality, Bluetooth, USB, OTG and HDMI functions. Window N101, apart from its two cores, has two shooters too — 2.0MP front and rear cameras.
The battery capacity of the Window N101 is 7200mAh that lets you multitask for about seven to ten hours. That means hours and hours of fun and productivity. While it’s almost identical to Cube U30GT, taking into consideration the small price disparity between the two, as a consumer, which tablet would you go for? Or would you have something else in mind? Let us know.
- Original Road’s N90 dual core tablet upgrade gets exposed, few configuration parameters inside
- Window N90 gets an Ice Cream Sandwich makeover
- Window N90 sneaks out of its box, it shouts I’m still here
- Blue Devils’ W17Pro asks for your April’s paycheck in exchange to 7 inches of ICS on a dual core
- Window N50 Speck Sheet Leaks with Android 2.3, Flash 10.3 and Powerful 1.0 Ghz Processor
- Telecast P76 on Allwinner’s dual-core A10 1.5GHz CPU, Android 2.3, HDMI+
- CUBE’s U15GT 2 tablet goes the GPS way, and ARM + DSP dual-core power on board