Zenithink announces Zepad C91 packing Amlogic’s 8726 Cortex A9 CPU, Ice Cream Sandwich imminent
TweetWe are not sure if folks at FCC have already stripped the new offering from Zenithink, but pop-up Chinese tech review site says Zenithink’s Zepad C91 (a.k.a Zhuo Nisi) has finally received its certified position. According to the editorial review obtained by 1pad.cn news, Zepad C91 now sits lovely at Amlogic’s 8726 Cortex A9 processor which should power the yet to be confirmed Ice Cream Sandwich slate. According to the Chinese translated version site, Zenithink’s latest Android tablet houses a “generous” 10.1-inch display on a 1280 x 800 resolution, and 512MB of RAM. Picking up from the taken shots, we’ve only seen a titanium gray front and possibly white back.
The tablet also houses the usual home touch keys, back button, search button and a two megapixel front facing camera. Bottom of the interface from right to left is home to micro USB port, HDMI interface, 3.5mm headphone jack, MINI USB Interface, USB interface, TF card slot. There’s also a camera shortcut key where when you tap on the button, you enter the camera’s interface. To the right, you’ll find volume keys and, as observed (in the gallery down below), the tablet is slim-bodied, somewhere between half dollar coin and weighs about 718g. We’re told with in-house multitasking capability, you’ll enjoy easy shortcuts to screenshot functions, Google Maps, and other apps. Zenithink says it had already began shipping Honeycomb-laced models to selected regions but pledges that you’ll soon see Ice Cream Sandwich version available worldwide this January 2012 (in conjunction with a free update version for early buyers). No intel yet on current availability but stay tuned, will keep you posted.
- Zenithink ZT280-C10 / Zepad C91 Gets Unboxed
- Window N90 gets an Ice Cream Sandwich makeover
- Google Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) vs. Apple’s iOS 5: hands-on showdown!
- Expect Ice Cream Sandwich on Archos G9 by ‘first trimester’ of 2012
- Lenovo too wants Ice Cream Sandwich on its upcoming 10.1-inch by year’s end
- RAmos’ Android tablet W6 MID gets truly accustomed, Ice Cream Sandwich it is!
- RENA3 Android 2.2 Cortex A9 1GHz Dual core 1080p HDMI